Extreme pain radiating from breastbone into throat and shoulders. Blockage in small artery. Any advice ?

I am a 63 yr old female and I sometimes get extreme pain radiating from my breastbone up into my throat and shoulders. I do have a blockage in one small artery in my heart, and another artery is partially blocked, according to doctors at Deborah Heart Hospiatal in New Jersey. They do say it s not serious enough for surgery, and the blockage has to be more then 70% before being considered serious. However, this pain gets pretty intense at times. I take a generic Lipitor , 80mg baby aspirin , and Enalaprin for high blood presure every day. The doctors also have me on Omeprazole (because the Lipitor causing heartburn), every day. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you, Mrs. M.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012