Extreme pain over the chest after traveling on a bike. What is the cause?

Hi, Im swedish so u might not understand me that well. But i ll try. It hurts a lil in my left chest/ breast and it happend more extreme after i went on my bike. I usually work out normally like 4days/week, (im 15 y old) and now i havent worked out in 5days until today when i took my bike to the gym, it hurted in my heart so i decided not to go into the gym. Some ppl say it muscle issue, but i havent worked out anything so it cant be that i used them too much, what do u think?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
As you said pain was started when you were on the bike otherwise no trauma. It is only possibly a muscle strain, so no need to worry take rest, hot packs and analgesics with anti-oedema enzymes for couple of days, you will be free of pain then gradually come back to normal activities.