Extreme pain on right side where ovary is. Had partial hysterectomy. Why is it ?

i have extreme pain on my right side where my ovary used to be, but had a partial hysterectomy , took everything but my cervix , and removed a 30 pound granulosa cell malignant tumor that was encased in my left ovary. i am in extreme pain and have been to the er and they say it could probably be lesions from my surgery. what are those and what can be done to fix them? im on lortab and they gave me shots of morphine yesterday at er, but it didnt touch the pain. i cannot even walk upright.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013