Extreme pain on right abdomen, lower back. Had transvaginal ultrasound and found red spots. Reason?

hello, can i ask you a question? i just had a transvaginal ultrasound performed today. When performing the ultrasound, there were red spots showing up on my right side when the technician performed a certain thing. I have been having extreme pain on my right lower abdomen and right lower back, and I did no know if this was due to anything wrong with my ovaries, etc. Could you please let me know what the red would mean? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012