Extreme pain in tailbone after a fall. Why do I have lack of appetite and pelvic area pain?

I was recently bucked off my horse and landed on my back, initially i had extreme pain in my tailbone and a sharp pain in my side, i ride home and it went away, jumped in a hot tub, upon waking up the next day in bed i was sore and stiff of course but day 2 now i have a lack of appetite with a sharp pain in right pelvic area aswell as the tip of pelvis , it comes and goes. I also have a cold and lack of appetite, is it just swelling or shall i venture to the ER
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012