Extreme pain in stomach, diarrhea, nausea, heat flashes. Relatives having same symptoms. Any ideas?

Every year I have 1-2 "episodes" where I have extreme pain in my stomach. I sit on the toilet with diarrhea and bad nausea. I get extreme heat flashes where I'm sweating profusely and start shaking. I close my eyes and it feels like I go unconscious for a while. Then when I "come to" I'm usually on the floor and shaking from being so cold. I feel like a freight train hit me and I rest for a few hours. What Is this?? My mom, uncle and 2 cousins have same exact thing. Doctors are stumped.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013