Extreme pain in middle of back, bloated stomach. Cat scan show gall bladder normal, bowels are full. How to overcome ?

for 1 week now, i am having extreme pain in my back in the middle on the left side & is worse shortly after i eat. My stomach is bloated, i feel like i have overeaten even though i have not & i am not having regular bowel movements. I am usually regular, at least 3-4 times a day. I did go to the emergency room Wed night because i thought is was my gall bladder but after x-rays 7 a cat scan i was told my gall bladder was fine but my bowels were completely full. I did a cleans that night & into Thursday but never went clear with my movements. My back hurts when i take deep breaths & it is impossible to get comfortable. I did have 2 bowel movements this morning. My stool is orange & looks kind of mushy.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013