Extreme pain in kidneys and liver. Frequently taken Vasograin for headache. Could this be due to prolonged use of medicine?

I am a 45 year old male from Bangalore, INDIA. I usually take a Saridon when I have a headache . Since the last 2 or 3 years, I have switched over to Vasograin, as it has been effective, but I also observe that I am overly dependent on it even if I get a mild headache. It s only until today, that I realized after reading the side effects of prolonged usage of Vasograin. Since the last 3 months, I have been occasionally experiencing a crampy pain on both sides of the abdomen . The pain is excruciating at times, and I feel my kidneys and liver are under extreme pain. Could you please let me know / confirm if my problem is due to consuming Vasograin? Also, please let me know what is a safe medicine to take in case of a throbbing headache / migraine .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013