Extreme pain in feet, shooting pains in hands and arms, sensitive finger tips, flaky skin on fingers, blood work showed out of range ANA. Help?

Hi i have extreme pain in my feet with occasional yellow excresion! My hand and arms have sharp shooting pains that cause me to jerk. My finger tips are hyper sensitive touch. It feels like i am touching glass. The skin on my finger tips have started to have some flaky skin. I have had some extreme swelling in my hands and feet which is under control with lasix . I have had all kinds of bloodwork and the only thing that has come back outof range is my ANA. Can u please help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012