Extreme pain in back, 2 ribs broken, pain radiating to thigh muscle. Any thing wrong?

I am having extream pain in my back, i broke my two bottom ribs when i was 11 (im 23 now) and have always had back pain but for the past two days nothing has worked. Its now traveling down my back to my glutes and in the back of my theigh muscles, is this something more than just pain? can this cause more damnage if it continues. its making me feel like im about to faint and i feel like all my back muscles have seezed up me.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012