Extreme pain in arm, had same debilitated pain and movement in hip weeks ago. Tendonitis?

Hi. I woke up this mornin with extreme pain in my right arm -opposite side of my elbow . If I used my muscles in my arm to moe it it was seriously painful I took 2 ibuprofin an it eases the pain for 10 hours, but now it is back. I haven t been doing any repetitive motion or strenuous w/ my arm in months. I also had the same type of pain and debilitated movement in my left hip for 4 days a few weeks ago. Tendinitis? Should I ice or heat?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013