Extreme pain, discomfort on walking, sharp ankle pain, achilles rupture. Surgery done, ultrasound shows calcification in soft tissues. Treatment?

hi i had an achillus rupture 15 months ago and was fixed by means of surgery. after recovery wich took more than 10 months i still suffer of extreme pain and discomfort when i walk. i walk with a limb and find it is difficult to climb stairs. i experience pain like a knife being stuck into my ankle when i walk. i went for a sonar two days ago and it was found that the achillus is stil in tact but that calcification in the soft tissue appears. can this be the reason for my discomfort and what will the treatment be? thank you
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012