Extreme pain and tingling on my head, lymph nodes on the back of my head are swollen. Have Lamictal and Tinnitus. Suggestion?

Hi. for awhile now i have been having extreme pain and tingling on my head. well i feel that the lymph nodes on the back of my head are swollen. Pain radiates from the lymph nodes around my head and then the top of my head feels tingling type of sensations. I ve had previous TBI s and I am on lamictal . very sensitive to lights and sounds. tinnitus in both ears that go along with the pain and pressure i feel on my head. Please do you have any idea what s happening or wrong? i have no health insurance.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013