Extreme nausea, frequent vomiting, severe stomach cramps, weird bowel movement, shoulder pain, history of gall bladder removal. Cause?

I had my gall bladder removed three years ago. two days ago I was extremely nauseous and vomited both in the morning then in the evening again I vomited all the water I had consumed for the day and a drink I had consumed two meals prior. Yesterday I had severe stomach cramps and a bowel movement that stained the toilet yellow. I have constant stomach pain, referred pain in my shoulders.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012