Extreme lower abdominal pain, heavy bleeding after months of surgical abortion, intense rectal pain on sitting for long. Suggestion?

A little over 2 months ago, I had a surgical abortion at 19 weeks, I was told by my doctor there was many complications during my pregancy & termination would be advised from that point. I had the procedure done in Englewood, it was a 2 day procedure. For the last 3 weeks I have been experiencing extreme lower abdominal Pain & bleeding everyday. 2 days ago I started bleeding so heavily it was going through my clothing. I immediately went to the hospital, they did blood work, pelvic exam, & ultra sound . The doctor told me thT my blood count was ok, & there was no sign of retain tissue on the ultra sound & that she wasn t a gyno . She then called the doctor in Englewood who said its normal & probably my period. It doesn t seem right to me, I also had clots at the hospital & am still today having lower stomach pain. Also, from the start I ve been having bad pain in my rectum area when I sit too long. I ve been told its my period, but am still in pain. Something isn t right, can you please help me?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012