Extreme lightheadedness on standing, mild headaches, odorless thick white discharge. Had sex during periods. Pregnancy?

I dont really understand the whole ovulating thing yet. My last period began on january 9th I had relations with my boyfriend on the 15 the 18 19 20 and 21 ive been extremely lightheaded especially when i go to stand mild headaches and an odorless very thick white paste thats in my underwear and when i wipe. ive got that feeling and i wanted to know if its in my min or if i might be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013