Extreme lethargy, tiredness, disturbed sleep, mood swings, sore throat and bloating post stopping intake of antidepressants. Withdrawal symptoms?

Hi, The past three weeks I ve been feeling very tired and lethargic, I can t seem to get enough sleep and when I wake up I m still tired. I wake up with a sore throat and it lasts throughout the day. I have been getting dizzy a lot in the past week and my moods have gotten worse. I am very moody and angry. I was taking antidepressants and have stopped taking them recently (without consulting my doctor). I ve had headaches , mood swings, hungry appetitie and am bloated in lower abdomen . Could these be symptoms of medication withdrawals and or something else? Thanks, k
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012