Extreme itching on both shoulders, blood tests clear. No relief with medicines. Remedy?

I have been experiencing extreme itching on both my shoulders for weeks now. They have now broken out into lumps , some seem like chicken pox spots. My GP has done blood tests but nothing has shown up. He has prescribed diprobase cream and antihistamine. The lumps are getting worse though and I am now applying calomine lotion. I have tried every cream and gel I can think of but the itching is getting worse and even wakes me up at night when I scratch till I bleed.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013