Extreme itching around clitoris causing difficulty in sleeping, on Keflex. Is it due to antibiotics or yeast infection?

Hi, I am experiencing extreme itching on an around my clitoris area, to the point that I m having trouble sleeping & want to scratch constantly. This has been for about 2 days. I am also on Keflex 500 mg for an infected sebaceous cyst (that I will be having removed). I m wondering if this could be caused from the antibiotics? Could I have a yeast infection? Should I try something over the counter, or make a Drs appt? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012