Extreme hypochondriac, have shortness of breath, anxious of lungs and heart health, diagnosed with extreme tachycardia. Bothersome?

HI,I am suffering from shortness of breath.i am hypochondriac ex-smoker 23 years of age Indian.Very anxious about my lungs and heart health.Now I consulted a doctor and he took ECG .But during ECG,I was very anxious,so it showed extreme tachycardia .Doctor prescribed me etizolam and propranlol Hcl timed releaase tablets.Now anxiety is less,but still very much concerned about heart health.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012