Extreme hunger, stomach pain, diarrhea post eating, body heat, weird taste on drinking anything. Causes and treatment?

i have been having weird symptoms and i don t know what they mean. everything a drink has a funny taste, i get so hungry my stomach hurt and yet when i eat anything it makes me sick or have diarrhea . i don t know what is wrong with me at frist i thought i was pregnant but now i am not sure i have a soreness in my lower back i am hot all the time. i just want to know what this means before i scare my mom please someone respond to this.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012