Extreme heat, tender nipples, gaining weight, done embolization for fibroids

I am a 45 yr old female and last year had embolization for fibroids . My periods became normal and always have been regular like clockwork. about 2 months ago, I began having times of extreme heat (figured peri- menopause symptoms ) I am vegan and take herbal supplements, so began some to cope with hormonal fluctuations. Now I am 53 days since last period, no night sweats , but tender nipples, queasy, extremely tired and gaining weight! Please help me know what is going on!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012