Extreme hair loss, tired, frequent bladder infection, sensitive breasts with lumps in the right. Any ideas ?

Hi I m having the feeling that something is wrong. So I ll start of with some background history. A few years ago I had an operation on my left arm to remove a cyst or something in the bone and a year and a half ago I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. At the moment I m experiencing extreme hair loss like hand fulls at a time, I am tired all the time, no matter how much water I drink always seem to have a bladder infection , I had a period at the end of August that was accompanied by large blood clots and it the period was much lighter than normal, and my boobs are very sensitive to touch and itchy. Another thing I noticed was that I have lumps in my right breast. I tried pumping thinking it was milk but nothing comes out so I m not sure. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012