Extreme fatigue with lesion on liver and persistent dry cough

I have had on going pain in my right breast, swelling and dull pain in right under arm. I also get severe pain in my upper mid abdomen , seems right behind my sternum. I had an angina attack in January, and followed with a stress and cario test everything checked out fine. Two small modules were found on my thyroid. Recently it was discovered I have a lesion on my liver , the Dr. Said not to worry and come back to check in a few months. Since then I have developed a very dry persistent cough, and on occasion get a blood like taste on the rough of mouth. I have finished a round of antibiotic, as well as a symbicort inhaler, however the cough has returned and is as persistent as before. Yesterday I noticed red spots in the front of my right calf, and also had cramping if my right calf through the night. I should also mention that over the last couple days, my eyes have a clear like blister.... ? It will suddenly feel like something in them like an itch, I went to look in the mirror and when I pressed to itch my eye, I could see the clear film move away from the white. (like a water blister would look if you pressed it) it went away then came back, in both eyes. I am concerned for my health, as it seems I feel worse and worse as months go by. I am extremely fatigued. I was a runner and enjoyed working out 4xs a week. Now I am winded going up stairs, just trying to make it through each day. I am frustrated, as everytime I see a dr. I am told I m fine, when I know I m not. I am 35, female. Any insight would be much appreciated. I am desperate to get my life back. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011