Extreme fatigue, pain in hip, flank and back radiating to rib cage, bloating, neck pain. History of thyroid with surgery. Suggestion?

I am a 51 y/o female hx of thyroid disease with surgery, hysterectomy , asthma ( non smoker) recent Epstein Barr 3 yrs ago ... Now I m having a lot of fatigue... Pain in left hip/ flank/ back radiates around rib cage into abd with pain and bloating ...and a new fullness and pain right anterior neck.... Weird feeling in neck ... Tonsils look ok.. I do have a drs appointment this week.... But I don t want to sounds like a hypochondriac .... ( I am also a nurse and have had a lot of viral exposures over the last 25 years... Have been healthy as a horse til the 50 s!) thank you for your time
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012