Extreme fatigue, pain in abs, forearms, legs, headaches, tenderness in testicles. Causes and treatment?

I am lying in hotel bed for 2 days now after driving from XXXXXX. My body feels like its shutting down. Every muscle is in excruciating pain, especially abs, forearms, legs, and massive headache ...which I never get. Is there something going around that would cause this? Also, testicles are extremely tender...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Are you having fever too. If not then I would suggest you to take Brufen tablet. rest and avoid any smoking. This is myalgia and it is related to stress and tired ness. If it persist beyond a week despite taking drugs then i would suggest you to show it to a physcian and get your detail investigation.