Extreme fatigue, headaches, dizziness, nausea, hot flushes. Symptoms of hypoglycemia ?

Lately, I have been experiencing extreme fatigue , headaches , dizziness , nausea , and hot flashes when I go more than 3.5 hours without eating. I have never had this before. Sometimes I feel so weak, I feel like I m going to faint. When this happens, I try to eat something or drink something, but I m so nauseous (sometimes dry heaving or throwing up bile ) that I don t want to eat anything I just want to lay down. Usually, if I can stomach eating something I feel better in an hour or so, but the headache/ migraine lingers until the next morning. I m a 25 year old woman 5 5 190. I have lost 68 pounds in the last year, by changing my diet. My blood pressure was 100/62 and it has generally been in that range sometimes lower. The only thing I have changed recently is that I have been working out about every other day. I think this may be hypoglycemia but I don t feel the extreme hunger that is supposed to come with it. It s actually the opposite for me. I m turned off from food when I m going through these episodes which usually last anywhere from 2 to 6 hours or I sleep it off.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012