Extreme fatigue, drowsiness throughout the day, thirst, frequent headaches. Cause?

I am 17 years old and for about 3 days now, I ve been feeling tired, weak, dizzy and thirsty. I feel sleepy all the time, and can sleep anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours at once, several times during the daytime. When I wake up, I always feel extremely thirsty and drink up to a litre of water pretty quickly. I still sleep at regular times during the night, but I just feel tired all the time during the day. I get headaches frequently as well. I m not eating much either, I m more thirsty than hungry.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012