Extreme fatigue, blank minded, on cipralex for depression. What can be done?

DEAR DOCTOR IN FEBRUARY 2011 I TOOK CIPRALEX FOR FEAR AND LIKE DEPRESSION STAGE AFTER ONE OR TWO WEEKS I AM ALRIGHT AND TOOK MEDICINE FOR TWO MONTHS. THEN AGAIN IN JULY SAME HAPPEND AND TAKEN MEDICINE FOR ONE MONTH. AGAIN LIKE SITUATION HAPPEND AND TAKEN FOR ANOTHER ONE MONTH AND GONE. NOW FROM FEB-25TH I FELL IN DEEP DEPRESSION AND FEAR AND STARTED TAKING CIPRALEX TILL NOW I AM ALWAYS TRIED AND BLANK MINDED NO INTEREST IN ANY THING. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012