Extreme exhaustion, craving from sweets, difficulty in sleeping, fibromyalgia post cancer treatment. How can I get away with it?

Hi there, I am exhausted it s been 6months since my cancer was clear but I remember having these symptoms up to 5 years ago when we moved cities. I ve done diets , been told I m severely hampered by Fibromyalgia . I crave sweet things but hardly ever have them due to some of the very natural diets I have chosen to be on. This sleep need is REALLY hampering me - can you please help? Regards, Nolene
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012