Extreme exhaustion, Rapid heart rate, etc. 17 yr. old female, Please HELP!

Extreme exhaustion, Rapid heart rate, etc. 17 yr. old, Please HELP! What would cause rapid heart rate (has been over 200 at times), extreme weakness, exhaustion, trouble walking or doing simple tasks because of exhaustion.Weight loss, loss of appetite.Swollen glands at times, painful spleen, Lightheaded, floaty feelings.Have now developed extreme anxiety and panic, which makes symptoms worse, however this is not what started the physical symptoms,don't want to be written off for "panic disorder", it is more than that. Life is completely on hold, unable to do any activity. Ongoing for six months now, no answers. Some days better than others, but never a "good" day, usually worse in afternoon or evening. Sleeping alot. So far all tests are normal, except positive for EBV, had mono 3 yrs. ago, waiting on chronic lyme disease and cortisol test results. 17 yr. old female.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010