Extreme dizziness, sickness headache, sore throat, knee pain. Got it suddenly. Reason?

Hey, I m 14 and I m not feeling so great. I am extremely dizzy, feel sick, headache , pain in both knees, suddenly all come back. I woke up yesterday with what I ve mentioned above, woke up at 12pm - Done online school barely till 4pm - Went to bed - Woke up at 9pm feeling even worse - sat in my bed with eyes closed till about 5am before I got to sleep. Woke up today - As I hadn t eaten anything yesterday I ordered myself a pizza - Of which I can normally eat all of - I got through 4 slices before feeling incredibly sick - I ve eaten nothing else today - A few hours after I woke up @ 10am today I felt awful - Didn t goto school just sat in bed all day - At about 3-4pm I didn t feel 100% but I defiantly felt alot better - seemed like only a minor headache and sore throat stayed - I went to bed at 8pm today - Woke up at about 10pm - All symptoms are back and worse then ever. I ve taken one anadin extra strong yesterday - Had one today - And one just now. I don t want to go into doctors to wait 4 hours and be told sit in bed for 2 days and I ll be better .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013