Extreme dizziness, headache, lower back and neck pain throughout the day since years. Treatment suggestion?

Hi I am 26 years old female I am feeling very dizzy I have been having headaches for 8 years on and of my lower back pain and neck pain has been horrible for the last 7 years now im getting so to tired all day and so dizzy all day it s hard to look after my 2 kids. I ve been to many doctors who fob it of. I nearly died when I was 10 as I had such bad sinuses I nearly was brain damaged and past away. Now my same symptoms are coming back and no doctor will take it siriously I am very scared for my health.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012