Extreme dandruff, dry flakes in head, skin. Under nose, sides of lips swollen with pus sacks. Serious?

hello sir, i have extreme dandruff , my head and face skin flakes out, my stylist says that hair have become very light,sometimes areas under nose and sides of lips swell up, formation of puss sacks(small) and skin flaking on top of them in later stage. This happens mostly during season change and happens over and over again. also the area under skin of nose swells up and internal puss sacks are formed and after 2-3 days the puss becomes visible as a small white membrane dot. this has been a problem for 2 years now. anything serious.? also i have oily skin type
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013