Extreme cold and fatigue, feel pressure on chest throat. Coughing clear mucus. Is it Bronchitis?

For the past week it s been getting worse. I m a 24 year old female. As far as I know I ve never had pneumonia , bronchitis or strep throat . However this cold feels different to me. Days ago I started feeling like I had a cold... I started feeling extremely fatigued all day and felt what almost feels like pressure on my chest and in the bottom of my throat. During the day all I do is spit up clear mucus for the first few days. There is a rattling in my chest and I ve used Vicks vapor rub and yellowish brown mucus has started coming up. It hurts to talk and it hurts to breath. Most of the time I get these coughing fits but it doesn t bring up anything untill recently it s just started coming up. Ugh so hard to breath and miserable. Do you think I have something worse then a cold...? I m almost positive I have bronchitis. Ps- I do smoke an it Does seem to get even worse when I do that. Thanks Callie
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012