Extreme burning sensation in bilateral lower extremities, numbness in fingers on sitting, weakness in legs on getting up. Negative blood tests, normal hgb. Prescribed FeSO4. Suggestion?

FEMALE 46 YRS OLD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING INCREASE IN EXTREME BURNING SENSATION TO BILATERAL LOWER EXTREMITIES AS WELL AS NUMBNESS TO FINGERS AND WHEN SEATED FOR A SHORT PERIOD UPON GETTING UP HAVE FEELING OF WEAKNESS RUSH FROM KNEE TO LEGS THAT WILL MAKE ME STUMP MY LEGS TO PROMOTE CIRCULATION. BLOOD TESTS NEGATIVE. HGB 11.5, MY DOCTOR RXs FESO4. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST. HAD HX OF TAH AND STOPPED ESTROGEN YRS BACK.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012