Extreme bloating after eating, painful throat, heavy sweat and dizziness, no improvement with antacid. What should be done?

after i ate I got this extreme bloating in the stomach sac and just went with it because my doctor and i are trying to figure out what that problem comes from but then i got an very painful burning right on my diaphram into my throat like something was gonna come out but nothing just very thick saliva . Im very sweaty and dizzy. Im also working the grave yard shift. I took Dicyclomine to see if that would help but just made it worse so then i tried that pepermint liquid for stomach but thats not helping either. what should i do now? im scared and by myself at wrk
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012