Extreme allergy after taking ab's for migraine with deafness in one ear, bone pain. Any ideas?

new years eve i woke with what i thought was a migraine , it didnt go, it progressed over the day and the day after i took to the couch, i developed a raw feeling chest and opaque lime green mucous, had a terrible headache, i was aching in every bone and in a delerium, i couldnt go the docs i was in such a state and she gave me some ab s for a family memeber to collect, i had an allergic reaction to them after 3 days and my face swelled, i have a ppd allergy , they were sulphur based ab s, then i had liquid run out of my ear and was in some pain, she changed my ab s, i already have asthma , arthritis , allergies, depression and cfs/me, now i fear i m deaf in one ear too as i cannot hear normally, i m still not on my feet and when the pain killers wear off my cheeks burn and i sweat, i have pain in the metacarpels in both hands and they feel weak and unreliable, i got cfs/me from the noravirus, they just closed 5 wards of my local hospital with it so i m loathed to go anywhere near it, any ideas
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013