Extreme abdominal pains during urination, have to hold urine and cross legs to contain the pain, worsens after passing and persists for days, taking tylenol. What is the cause and remedy?

I been having horrible stomach/lower abdominal pains only when I have to pee if i cant get to a bathroom within 1-2 mins and i have to try to hold my urine by tightening and crossing my legs so I wont pee my pants. Some urine does come out when i do this and i start getting sharp pains in my lower abdominal area up to my belly button area but I still hold until I can t hold it any longer and I uncontrollably pee my pants but i dont completly empty my bladder and so i have to get to a restroom and sit on the toilet and release the rest of the urine. But than the stomach pains continue to get worse to the point i am squatting hunched over, curled up on the ground or someother way to try to make it stop. The pain continues to grow and grow until I am not able to move around at all i cant think or even function. It takes 3 to 4 days for the pain to completly go away even when taking general pain pills ( tylenol etc).
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012