Extreme PMS, post coital bleeding after Mirena IUD removal. Normal pap smear. Is this normal?

Hi! I had my second Mirena IUD removed 3 months ago. I have had 3 periods since then. The first 2 were very normal and like clockwork. This last period, however, I have experienced post coital spotting a week before my period was due. The period itself showed up on time, but was different in flow and would seem to stop and come back. Now that my period has ended, I am still having post coital bleeding. Could this be an effect of my body trying to regulate from having the Mirena for 2 years? Or should this concern me? I had a normal pap 8 months ago and have been trying to conceive since removal. I have also experienced extreme pms like symptoms ever since it has been removed (painful breasts, bloating , mood swings, etc). Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012