Extracted wisdom tooth. Took dalacin antibiotics. Having itching, white coating on tongue, bitter taste, heart burn, acid reflux. Remedy?

I had my wisdom tooth extracted 2 weeks back and i was on Dalacin for 5 days. After completing my antibiotics, I suddenly developed itching especially on the hands and palms followed by white coating of tongue & bitter taste. I also had heart burn and acid reflux initially. The itching and reflux subsided after taking antihistamine and antacids but the tongue problem still persists. I cannot talk properly beacuse of this tongue swelling and there is also a slight face puffiness. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013