Extracted wisdom tooth. Swalllon neck, throat red. Took blood test, resulted normal. What should i do next

I have recently extracted my upper wisdom tooth . After 4 days my throath started to pain and my lower neck above collar bone in both side slightly swollen. I have been taking amoxcillin and visited doctor again and now I am taking Klacid Clarithromycin started couple of days. My throat both side is slighly red. It was going on for pass 2 weeks. No improvement on swollen neck. I took full blood test last week all turn out to be normal.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013