Extra vertebrae at end of coccyx, numbness, pressure sensation, rapid breathing. What is going on?

a few months ago I noticed at the end of my coccyx. I can feel the end of the coccyx and then it goes into what feels like two extra vertebrae. It s not too painful, but I often have a numb pressure feeling. These bumps are hard, but I am able to push them in and out.. almost like they are connected to the coccyx but will slide along it. i ve also been experiencing cold sweats, rapid heart beat, rapid breathing , fatigue , and general not feeling well. Can not tell if this is associated with my IBS/cachexia/ malnutrition or something new, because I sure have been feeling worse.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013