Extra skin inside right nostril, hurts on stretching the nose. Worrisome?

I just noticed that I have an extra skin inside my right nostril . I tried to take it off but I couldn t. If I move or stretch out my nose it just hurts a little bit, otherwise It doesn t bother me. Is this something that I need to worry about? I have some extra skin too on other parts of my body like on my neck and armpit and polyps runs in my family, my aunt had it before, could it be one of those. Please I need an answer. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012