Extra skin in urine tube, pains on pulling, is growing in size and blocking the hole. Remedy?

Hey im jamar 22 years old male and I have this skin or extra meat or something growing in my urine tube. It doesn t hurt or nothing just there. I tryed to like pull it of but it feels like im pulling a string and its hurts when I do so I left it alone thinking its normal and it will go away but it didn t it actually grew a little bit more in time but not to the point where it blocks my hole. I had this problem for like 6 or 7 months now and I just want to no do I have something or its nothing and it will go away
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
This may be a skin or urine tube problem. Diagnosis can be done only by physical examination.
Depending on the finding, other tests like urine, scan and urethroscopy may be needed.
Kindly take early advice.