Extra skin hanging from vagina. Any herbal remedies or exercise to tighten it up?

Hi .. I have an issue .... down there ..... My name is Rachael and im 15. I have this .. extra piece of skin that hangs down like half an inch from my lips and I HATE it .... I feel ... loose and disgusting ... I google/binged it and all I saw was Surgery Surgery Surgery I really dont want to have to go through surgery and risk nerve damage or something .. Do you know of any exercises or herbal remedies that I could use to tighten it up ...? Im kinda willing to do anything at this point ... Its SO gross and its just ...... ew. Please help ! :/
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Hello Midnight.gurl159,

Thank you for using the services of Healthcare Magic.

About your worries, i think it is important for you to let a Medical Doctor examine this growth so that he or she will be able to determine the nature of the growth. If the Medical Doctor decides surgery is the only means of treatment, its advisable to accept. Don´t think herbal remedies work better than Modern medicines. The fact that you don´t know the risk you take by using the herbal medicines doesn´t mean the risk don´t exist. Exercises are always beneficial to an individual.

Hope this will be of help to you