Extra skin hanging after a reconstructive surgery done below the breasts. Is there a herbal medication for faster healing?

aloha - just had a reconstructive surgery , plastic surgeon, to repair a cavity/capsule that was under my right breast . when i had implants then had them taken out, the skin apparently healed in the wrong place, and it looked like extra skin was just hanging - my surgeon separated the skin from the ?connective tissue? to which it had attached, and now we are trying to get the skin to heal in teh right place, and close the pouch . there is still fluid and inflammation in that area. i am wearing an ace bandage to keep the fluid pushed out of there.... what herbs , etc, can i take to speed the skin adhering and healing , internally? my skin heals very very well on teh outside, with almost no scarring.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013