Extra skin growth on urine tube, bleeding on touching, hurts on pulling. How to remove?

Hey im Aaron 19 years old male and I have this skin or extra meat or something growing in my urine tube. It doesn t hurt but sometime went i like hard i touch it it bleeding and now the extra meat getting more and more like it going to cover the tube hole. I tryed to like pull it of but it feels like im pulling a string and its hurts when I do so I left it alone thinking its normal and it will go away but...
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
it should be a tumor..

you told that some time it is bleed too and gradually increasing in size.. this is not good indication. It might be sign of malignant tumor/cells.

so you should consult with your physician and ask for biopsy.