Extra skin growth on hand after accident. Taken Trescort injections. Need help on how to recover normal skin

Hello Doctor.. On My right hand .. i have an extra skin growth after i met with an accident, .. i have gone through the skin specialist and i have been advised that, i have to go take the trescort anti keloid injections to reduce the extra skin growth on my hand. And also i heed an advise on how to recover my skin to normal, after the plastic surgeroy.. any methods or suggestions are much helpful..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012