Extra skin covering penis, unable to urinate freely, pain on urinating. Treatment options?

IHello doctor i got one serious problem . There is an extra skin covered my penis so that i can t go to urine . It looks like blocked drip by drip it is coming . Means i am taking so much time to urine . It is causing so much pain while urine . I can t say this to any body and i an ashamed from this problem of mine . Upper skin has closed. What shall i do . Is it have a solution . Many times feels like dying to me . I am afraid that will i go mad and do some thing bad for myself . Please suggest me a solution . Which doctor should i go .
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
First thing is you need not worry about your problem and there is nothing to be ashamed of. By your information I gather that extra thing you are referring to is called prepuce. In some individual the prepuce will not retract and can cause obstruction to urinary flow and this is called phimosis. You have not mentioned your age and I assume you are young and hence ruling out prostatic enlargement as a cause of urinary problem. Phimosis can be corrected by a simple surgery. Stop worrying and visit a urologist.
take care